- Start Date: Saturday, 31 January 2015
- End Date: Saturday, 31 January 2015
- Venue: Meerendal Wine Estate, Vissershok Road, Durbanville, Cape Town, Western Cape
- GPS Location: 33°47'55.77”S 18°37'27.88”E
- Elevation: 200
- Terrain: Single Track, Jeep Track, Gravel Road, Savannah, Hardpack
- Features: Hand Built single track, Bridges, Spectacular Views, Dams, Ocean views
A mere 20km from Cape Town lies one of the oldest wine estates in South Africa. Perhaps being better known of late for it's abundant network of trails that have been built by Bennet Nel and owned by Meerendal Multisport.
The Cape Epic has been hosted by Meerendal for 3 yrs and will be the final stage finish on the 2015 edition.
This will be the first stop in the Ashburton Investments National MTB Series for 2015. Perfect after the long holidays to shake out those legs and see who have done the miles over the festive season!
Saturday: 120km Ultra PRO/Elite – 07:00am
Saturday: 75km Marathon - Elite ladies - 07:10am
Saturday: 75km Marathon XCM – 07:30am Batch "A" + 5min
Saturday: 45km 1/2 Marathon XCM – 08:00am Batch "A" + 5min
Saturday: 20km Fun Race - 08:45am Batch "A"
Saturday: 10km Fun Ride - 09:00am All Groups