- Start Date: Saturday, 21 February 2015
- End Date: Sunday, 22 February 2015
- Venue: York Timbers' Sport Grounds, Old Lydenburg Road, Sabie, Mpumalanga
- GPS Location: S25 06' 00.47" E30 45' 20.91"
- Elevation: 1015m
- Terrain: Single Track, Jeep Track, Gravel Road, Rocky, Hardpack
- Features: Hand Built single track, Bridges, River Crossings, Bush tunnels, Spectacular Views
For 17 years "Sabie" has become the benchmark marathon mountain Bike race by which all others are judged. Over 3000 riders will descend upon the small Lowveld town to experience South Africa’s “Mecca” of mountain biking over the two days. All of the country’s top riders will be lured by the large winning purse, the UCI points as well as the legendary challenge that Sabie possesses.
Saturday 21 Feb 115km Ultra Men (UCI Licensed) - 06:45am
Saturday 21 Feb 72km - Marathon Women (UCI Licensed) - 06:50am
Saturday 21 Feb 115km Ultra Amateur Men (NON UCI - Non-Racing licence) - 07:00
Saturday 21 Feb 72km Marathon XCM - 07:30 Batch "A" + 5min
Sunday 22 Feb 45km 1/2 XCM - 07:30 Men "A" | 07:35 Ladies "A" + 5min
Sunday 22 Feb 17km Fun Race - 08:20am Batch "A"
Sunday 22 Feb 10km Fun Ride - 09:10am "All"